First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (FMLS) is the premier data services provider for real estate professionals in Georgia. FMLS was founded by a handful of real estate brokers in Atlanta in 1957. Today, membership is growing quickly and is spreading in every direction throughout Georgia and the Southeast. Currently, FMLS has over 2,000 offices and serves more than 27,000 real estate agents. The FMLS listing database contains more than 36,000 active listings located all over Georgia and the Southeast.
Real estate companies that belong to FMLS enjoy maximum coverage and exposure for their clients. An independent study shows FMLS listings sell, on the average, much faster than those placed with other multiple listing services.
FMLS’ mission is to “help fulfill financial dreams by providing superior technology, service and training to facilitate the success of our members.”
FMLS: One Membership, Multiple Benefits
FMLS' business model is built on our partnership with you: we're successful only when you are successful. So we're continually focused on providing you with not just data, but with the tools, training and technology to help you match buyer and seller and move listings to the closing table as quickly as possible.
We're always broadening our services to add value to your membership. Explore these benefits to your FMLS membership:
- Fusion Listing Data Access with our web-based database available 24/7, and data reliability that is second to none in Georgia
- Tax and Neighborhood Data available through the most comprehensive tax database available to real estate professionals today
- 1st TransAction provides a FREE electronic document management system that securely stores your transaction documents and files for 10 years
- Print on Demand and FormsPro offer online, printable access to all the forms you need: Print on Demand for FMLS forms, and FormsPro for GAR forms and R.E. forms
- Training available FREE for all of our classes - even the 12+ CE credit classes - taught hands-on by professional trainers
- Tech Support 7 days a week, by phone, online chat, email, or the online Knowledge Base
- Monthly Statistical Reports focusing on current inventory, absorption rates, sales and a comprehensive written analysis of current trends
- GeorgiaOpenHouses.com offers FREE listing exposure when you post your open house on this advertised, public-facing website
- RealTrends monthly newsletter - the trusted industry source for information on trends, strategies, analysis, people and news shaping the real estate industry - available FREE to all FMLS members
- Kurio allows FREE mobile access to Fusion using your web-enabled PDA, iPad, iPhone, Android or Blackberry
- Listing Syndication through ListHub, the most widely adopted network for listing distribution on the web
- Broker Reciprocity technology and data provided to implement Broker Reciprocity/IDX, including a FREE search template to add to Broker websites
- Virtual Mapping with 4-side property views, parcel plotting, mapping of recent Sold, Pending, and Active properties, and more
- Member Perks Discount Program features select vendors offering discounts on products and services to FMLS Members, for business or personal use.