Access to FMLS Licensed Content
Thank you for your interest in accessing the FMLS Licensed Content for your real estate related product or service! FMLS takes pride in having one of the most accurate listing databases in the country, and we look forward to partnering with you to utilize this content to better serve our members.
Before getting started, here are a few key pieces of information for potential technology vendors:
- FMLS uses a vendor management system called FMLS Marketplace to approve and manage all 3rd party data access to the FMLS Listing Content.
- FMLS Marketplace provides you, the vendor, with a means to create unique "Products" for each product or service you provide. Once FMLS staff approve a "Product", it displays as "Approved" on FMLS.com to over 40,000 FMLS members
- All our data licensing terms present upon product creation.
- Currently, FMLS offers data via the Bridge Interactive API platform.
- The FMLS system is natively RESO Platinum Certified. Within the Bridge feed, those fields not currently part of the RESO Data Dictionary will be identified with “FMLS_<fieldname>.”
- The Bridge platform offers three methods to access data, the native Bridge API, RESO webAPI and vRETS (a RETS emulator).
- Bridge’s developer documentation can be seen here.
- Once you have activated your FMLS Marketplace account, request access to the FMLS data via the Bridge platform. If you do not have access to the Bridge platform, we will send an invitation for you to join!
- Once you have completed development, simply enter a “Product” into the FMLS Marketplace, and update the “Product Incomplete” field to “No.” Doing so will submit the product to FMLS for approval.
- Our current IDX display rules can be seen here.
- Typical review turnaround will be 2 business days.
- FMLS charges a monthly data access fee to vendors, based on the number of active FMLS members subscribed.
- The fee schedule is available here, as well as within the data license agreement presented at product entry.
- FMLS charges a $250 application fee to all 3rd party vendors requesting data access.
- FMLS waives this fee for any member brokerage requesting access to the FMLS Licensed Content for use in their own brokerage products.
For any data related questions, please contact the FMLS Data Services team by emailing Data@FMLS.com or call 678-904-0446.
To access FMLS Marketplace, and get started with FMLS Licensed Content, continue to the Marketplace Site!